Saturday, March 19, 2011

Upcycled Vintage Wooden Crates

I just love vintage wooden crates and can rarely resist adding another to my collection. I have found a great way to display an utilize the crates by converting them into wall shelves.

Since my walls are wallpaper over paneling I was able to just use drywall screws to secure my crates. I used some small screw hooks so I could display my tea cups.

I really like the rustic look. One of my crates is unique and has compartments that are perfect for displaying my little finds.


So... next time you come across one of those old wooden crates snatch it up for future display. Stay tuned next week when I'll show you my vintage converted Pepsi crate.

Have a great week, and remember to:

Recycle, Reimagine, Repurpose, Reuse.

Until Next Time......
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments.